Our Benefits to Protect You and Your Family
As part of WELBRO's commitment to enhancing your personal life, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that not only insures protection, but offers real life advantages.
- Medical Insurance: 72% - 82% of premium for you and dependents is company paid.
- 401(k): Discretionary match up to 6% of contribution. 25 fund selections and Roth 401(k) available.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Life Insurance and AD&D: 1 x annual salary at no cost to you.
- Supplemental Life: provided at competitive pricing
- Long Term Disability: No cost to you.
- Dental Insurance: Basic plan and orthodontia plan provided.
- Employee Assistance Program w/ Identity Theft Assistance: No cost to you or family.
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement: For all relevant secondary education.
- Continuing Education & Training: Company paid.
- Credit Union & Free Checking: Membership with Insight Financial and its many employee benefits and free checking with SunTrust - our 401(k) provider.
- Wellness Incentives & Reimbursements: $50/month health club reimbursement. Free Health risk assessments, skin cancer screenings, and flu shots. Full reimbursement & monetary incentives for smoking cessation and weight management programs.
- Paid time off (PTO): 22 - 33 days of vacation, sick, and holidays per year.
- Company sponsored events: Sports, philanthropy/charity events, family picnics, birthday & holiday parties, golf tournaments, fishing trips, and other fun outings too numerous to name!
- Gifts & Incentives: Employment anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, fund-raising competitions, instructor recognition, resume referrals, "employee of the quarter" awards, volunteer rewards, and more.......
What cannot be captured on this page is the personal attention and support that is given in time of need. Our company's history is chock-full of occasions in which senior leadership and workplace have come to the aid of those facing difficult challenges in life. It is a direct reflection of our dedication to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.